5 Tips to Brighten up your Bathroom for Spring
It’s time to brush off the winter blues. Spring is in the air, and it’s a great time to give your bathroom a revamp. It’s possible to create a gorgeous sanctuary with a few simple additions to your bathroom.
Your bathroom is often the smallest room in the house, but you should still treat it to some tender loving care. After the kitchen, the bathroom is the busiest room in your home, especially on weekday mornings when everyone is trying to get ready for work and school. This means your bathroom should be functional, as well as appealing.
Giving your bathroom a makeover does not need to be expensive. Urbanara offer this advice:
“When it comes to easy and affordable bathroom makeovers, it’s important to work with what you’ve got. By selecting complementing accessories that work with your bathroom’s enamel colour, tiles, and fixtures (the ‘hardware’, so to speak), you can revamp your old, tired bathroom, and give it a fresh lease on life… without having to renovate.”
Here are 5 fabulous ideas that will brighten and lift your bathroom for the new season.
1. Invest in some new bathroom linen. This is one of the simplest ways to brighten up your bathroom. Buy towels and flannels in light pastel colours that match your bathroom interior, and finish it off with a plush matching bath mat.
2. Give your bathroom a spring clean. Get rid of any clutter by throwing away products that are no longer being used. Clear out any cabinets and storage containers. Use a limescale remover to tackle any build-up on taps and showerheads. Use a bathroom cleaner to remove soapy residue from sinks, baths, showers and tiles.
3. Buy a new shower curtain. This can really make a difference and lift the entire room. There’s nothing worse than a tired looking shower curtain, as they tend to be a magnet for mould. Shower curtains are cheap to buy, and there are some great spring designs to cheer up your bathroom.
4. Get a bath tray. These are a lovely addition to your bathroom. You could add some flowers, a candle and perhaps your favourite book. Perhaps leave enough room for a glass of wine, too! Shower caddies are perfect for keeping everything organised and in its place.
5. Add some luxury items, such as scented candles, a diffuser and a few pretty bottles of bath oils. The ultimate accessory for relaxation is the mighty bath pillow. Soap dispensers and tumblers offer an avenue for creativity. Bright bathroom shop adds: “Decorative bathroom accessories such as vases, bowls and boxes will instantly add style to your bathroom. Opting for coordinating colours and materials will ensure the look flows well throughout the space. A pretty vase with flowers will add a vintage touch, while stone effect accessories enhance a spa-like vibe.”
Comments are closed