Good Housekeeping recognition for Kinetico 2020c
The Good Housekeeping Institution has been at the top of Britain’s consumer pyramid since 1924. Products that have needed to be tested have been scrutinised by the institute’s ruthless army of experienced reviewers. Only the best products receive the Good Housekeeping Institute’s stamp of approval, so we are delighted to see the Kinetico 2020c get mentioned in this list.
Why do people trust their reviews?
- The Good Housekeeping consumer team is flooded with products every month, from major appliances to tech gadgets, food recipes and cleaning products. Each and every product is subjected to vigorous real-life testing in a controlled environment. Recipes are famously given the triple taste test.
- The products are judged in four main areas: design, ease of use, performance and simplicity of instructions. By using this specific criteria it allows consumers to make more informed purchasing decisions.
- The Good Housekeeping magazine is trusted by over 13 million UK households, and the Institute has been working tirelessly to bring the consumer unbiased, expert advice on everything from food and finance to everyday household products.
The Institute recognises that problems arising from limescale build-up in your kettle, shower head and taps can all be massively improved by switching to softer water. Along with the benefits to household appliances and pipework, using soft water to wash has some great benefits too:
- Anti-aging properties
- Money savings due to less detergent used
- Easing symptoms of eczema
- Improved skin and hair
We are very proud to announce that our Kinetico 2020c water softener has been awarded the Good Housekeeping accreditation. Their thorough testing produced this verdict:
‘Testers noticed softer and smoother skin after using the water softener. They also experienced silkier hair and more lather when using shampoo and body wash, resulting in the product going further. Limescale build-up has dramatically reduced in the bathroom and kitchen, most noticeably on shower doors and kettles, cutting down cleaning time and boil time with the kettle.’
In addition to these findings, other key features of the Kinetico 2020c offered by Total Soft Water are as follows:
- 10 year warranty
- Fits neatly underneath the sink in any size cupboard
- Adaptable to either left and right hand operation
- Simple and easy to use
Here at Total Soft Water, we have long since recognised Kinetico as a world-leading manufacturer of high-quality domestic and commercial water softeners and with their 40 year’s experience in water treatment solutions, we have always supplied the Kinetico 2020c with the utmost confidence.
The Good Housekeeping Institute seal of approval just emphasises something we have known for years; that there is nothing as good as the Kinetico 2020c – If there was anything as good, we’d be selling it!
With endorsements from highly recognised Institutions to royal seals of approval, it seems the Kinetico 2020c really is everyone’s favourite water softener.